What's the point of science? / [writers, Edward Aves, Ben Ffrancon Davies, A.M. Dassu ; illustrator, Clarisse Hassan].
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hallock Public Library||j 509 AVE (Text)||35500006524068||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780744035759
- ISBN: 0744035759
- Physical Description: 127 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK, 2021.
Explains in simple terms how science really works and offers stories of ingenuity and endeavor that convey the sense of wonder that inspired great scientists past and present.
We believe in the power of discovery. That's why we create books for everyone that explore ideas and nurture curiosity about the world we live in.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Discoveries in science > History > Juvenile literature.
Scientists > Biography > Juvenile literature.