Indigo Lake #6
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Warroad Public Library||lp THO (Text)||35500006125379||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1643580094
- ISBN: 9781643580098
- Physical Description: 422 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2018.
|General Note:||Regular print version previously published by: Harlequin Books S.A.|
|Summary, etc.:||"Blade Hamilton had never even heard of Crossroads, Texas, until he inherits land there. When Dakota Davis helps a stranger on the roadside, she isn't prepared for the charisma of the man--or for the last name he bears: Hamilton, that of her family's sworn enemies, representing all she's been raised to loathe"--|
Search for related items by subject