Beneath the attic #9
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenbush Public Library||lp AND (Text)||35500006227746||New||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1643583859
- ISBN: 9781643583853
- Physical Description: 359 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point large print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2019.
|General Note:||Regular print version published by: Gallery Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, Inc.
"A Flowers in the Attic tie-in" -- cover.
|Summary, etc.:||Two generations before Corrine Foxworth locked her children in an attic, her grandmother, Corrine Dixon, is swept away by the charms of rich, sophisticated, and handsome Garland Foxworth. After discovering Corrine is pregnant, Garland marries her and both families agree to overlooks the pregnancy. Now the mistress of a labyrinthine estate, Corrine discovers that nothing is what it seems. She is increasingly troubled by Garland's infatuation with memories of his departed mother.|
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships Fiction