The whistling tree / by Audrey Penn ; illustrated by Barbara Leonard Gibson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at LARL/NWRL Consortium.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Warroad Public Library||e PE (Text)||35500004535280||Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0878688528 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Child & Family Press, c2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Penny inquires about a wooden headboard hand-carved by her great-grandfather, she learns of her Cherokee heritage and the special gift The Great Spirit has bestowed upon her with the help of great-great-uncle, Johnny Elk.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cherokee Indians > Juvenile fiction.
Cherokee Indians > Fiction.
Indians of North America > North Carolina > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.